T: +96 613 813 9972
F: +96 613 813 9961
M: +96 655 443 4536
Based in the Al Khobar office, Fahad AlEady focuses his practice on complex commercial and corporate litigation.
Fahad has vast experience representing companies and individuals before Saudi Courts and Semi-Judicial Committees/Tribunals.
- Successfully litigated and enforced an ICC Arbitral Award in Saudi Arabia
- Acted on behalf of a Saudi based construction company before the Commercial Court in Dammam in Financial Restructuring Proceedings
- Represented a group of 35 employees in Labor cases up to and until their employer filed for bankruptcy under the newly established Saudi Bankruptcy Law
- Successfully enforced a USD 23 million promissory note before the Enforcement Court in Khobar
- Assisted in reversing a USD 15.9 million Saudi Appeal Court default judgment on behalf of a US based client
- Represented O&G, health, Engineering, Tech, Retail, and Energy companies before Commercial, Labor, Criminal, General, and Appeal Courts
- Drafted Legal Briefs, Memorandums, Statements of Claim, Statements of Defence, Appeals, Motions to Dismiss, and Extraordinary Motions
- Litigated on behalf of multiple state-owned companies in commercial and labor cases before Saudi courts
- Represented several companies as creditors in bankruptcy cases
- Administered client contracts on behalf of numerous companies to ensure their effectiveness in helping to protect the companies from potential litigation
- Conducted due diligence on legal documents submitted to courts, clients, and governmental bodies
- Advised a major Engineering and Construction company on the compliance of their internal labor policy with new governmental policies and eliminating any inconsistencies
Prior joining an international law firm, Fahad worked for a well-known Saudi law group where he played a crucial role in the litigation practice group.
- Prince Mohammed bin Fahad University, LL.B., 2018