T: +966 11 201 8955
F: +971 44 38 6101
M: +966 55 225 8556
Faisal has recently joined the firm as an associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology team based in Riyadh.
Faisal is a fluent English and Arabic speaker with over four years experience working on corporate and commercial matters in Saudi Arabia including the entity establishment and the drafting of constitutional documents.
- Advised a major international bank on the private placement regulation applicable to offering units in a USD100bn offshore investment fund to a prominent governmental entity in Saudi Arabia
- Advised on multiple inter-shareholder loan agreements to be executed between a prominent governmental entity in Saudi Arabia and eight of its subsidiaries
- Advised an American multinational conglomerate on complex management equipment services agreements, including an in-depth analysis of the enforceability of certain pricing clauses from a Shari’ah perspective
- Advised on the relevant commercial agreements (including the master supply agreement) executed between a market-leading Saudi biopharmaceutical company and one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies for the distribution and manufacture of pharmaceutical products in Saudi Arabia
- Drafted all the relevant commercial contracts for Aram Meem regarding their new mobile application offering (i) restaurant delivery services; and (ii) an online marketplace
- Acted for Exsab on the sale of their visa processing business to VFS Global
- Managed full process to incorporate a 100% foreign owned branch for the French company GE Water
- Responsible for the full process to incorporate a foreign owned joint-stock company, which represented the joint venture between General Electric and Dussur (a State-owned investment fund) to manufacture gas turbines
- University of Warwick, England, L.L.M, 2013
- University of Portsmouth, England, L.L.B, 2012