T: +966 13 813 9963
F: +966 13 813 9961
M: +966 53 921 2171
Hadi deals with a range of corporate matters ranging from joint ventures, partnership agreements, compliance and regulatory matters in Saudi Arabia.
Hadi holds a Bachelor of Law from the University of Otago. He has also completed the Legal Professional Course and qualified as a New Zealand barrister and solicitor.
- Advising foreign investors on the proposed corporate structure for their operations in KSA and incorporating the same
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts to ensure compliance with local legal and market practice
- Advising multinational companies on commercial agency and distribution arrangements including drafting, negotiating and finalising the required documentation
- Establishing foreign branches and wholly owned foreign companies in KSA through the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and completing all formalities thereto
- Assisting multinational companies undertake local and cross border legal due diligence
- Advising multinational companies on the regulatory frameworks of industrial manufacturing activities in KSA
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Hadi worked at one of New Zealand’s notable law firms where his practice focussed on immigration and refugee law.
- University of Otago, LL.B., 2016
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies, New Zealand, 2016
- The New Zealand Law Society