T: +966 11 201 8997
F: +966 11 201 8901
M: +966 55 015 2588
Services: Intellectual Property and Technology
Mohamed Moussallati has a breadth of experience advising on high value general commercial, IP and IT law matters, including a variety of general commercial and supply contracts, franchising, agency and distribution, IP rights licensing, assignment and brand strategy and protection, and trademark portfolio management. Mohamed has also worked in house at a large Saudi company gaining valuable insight into Saudi business nuances.
- Advising multinationals on local compliance in respect of business format franchising in the UAE and the KSA, and in relation to the enforceability of applicable franchise agreements
- Advising internationally renowned corporates on the protection of their IP rights, both contentious and non-contentious
- Advising on the application of local and foreign data protection regimes in the context of multi-jurisdictional IT transactions and contracts
- Advising a leading UK-based defence company in relation to the international IP rights protection of its military equipment developed for government air forces
- Advising leading US-based multinational retail companies on the application of UK, EU and GCC consumer protection law in connection with the sale of its products in several jurisdictions
- Advising a leading government entity on the development and maintenance of its customer relationship management system
Prior to moving to an international law firm, Mohamed was Commercial, IP and IT legal counsel at a UAE government airline. Prior to moving to Dubai, Mohamed worked with reputable firms in England and the Sultanate of Oman.
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- University of Manchester, BA, Accounting & Law