Mohammed Al Shahrani
Founder and Manager
M: +966 55 442 3733
Services: Projects, Energy and Infrastructure
Mohammed Al Shahrani has significant experience assisting local and foreign companies with a range of commercial dispute, local arbitration, alternative dispute resolution and real estate litigation matters.
Mohammed has a strong understanding of the local regulatory frameworks, cultures and customs that underpin the Saudi Arabian Court system and has experience at all levels of Court, from the first Degree Court up to the Supreme Court.
- Assisting a large Eastern Province based family conglomerate in the restructuring of their operations. The matter also involved alternative dispute resolution and litigation in all levels of the Saudi courts.
- Assisting a large foreign O&G shipping corporation in various commercial disputes in Saudi Arabia
- Appearing before the Board of Grievances in Dammam and Riyadh to represent local and foreign companies
- Representing one of the largest telecom operators in Saudi Arabia in multiple commercial and real estate disputes
- Assisting a large Chinese EPC contractor with employment matters involving its Saudi-based executives
- Assisting an Indian company in liquidating its subsidiary in KSA
- Al Imam Mohammed Bin Saud University, Bachelor of Sharia Law
- Fowler School of Law, Chapman University, LLM in Business Law
- Saudi Arabian qualified lawyer, Ministry of Justice.
- A member of CALI Award Winners, a group for anyone who earned one or more ‘CALI Excellence From the Future Award’ during law school in the US.